Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This week's happenings...

I was busy unloading the groceries, washing the dishes, cooking dinner, or doing something that involved being in the kitchen when I heard Eli and Judah giggling to themselves. I turned around to see this image... little Canaan wearing these cool shades. I thought Judah did a pretty good job getting them on him, although Canaan was not as impressed, as you can see by
the look on his face.
We also took a little trip to Robber's Cave for our cousin's birthday where I found a cute little green caterpillar crawling up my arm, as shown in the picture below.

Then, Eli and Judah got to wear their "office shirts" like daddy when he goes to work (is it ok that these boys think "dressing up" is putting on a polo shirt and wearing a cowboy belt buckle?)


And we finished it off with attempting another group photo where almost everyone was looking at the camera without a thumb in their mouth. Hurray!


And that just about sums up last week for us... always a joy! :)


1 comment:

  1. They are SO STINKIN CUTE! I love the pictures of them in there undies with cowboy hats on! They are all getting so big- is it time for #4? Maybe a girl this time?! I love ya...

    ReplyDelete