If anyone has any other fantastic indoor activities for crazy children please, I'm begging you, let me know. I have just started with "school" so they are writing thier names and learning to read, but that all lasts about 10 min before they are ready to move onto the next project. I'm runnin' low on ideas... any help is much appreciated... really... anything... anything at all :)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Here Comes Winter...
Well, winter is definitely here, which means there will be lots of playdough making in the house since outside is no longer an option, at least not for longs periods of time anyway. Here are some shots of the older boys all engrossed in it. They love this stuff! But man-o-man, I am finding it EVERYWHERE. I think it just keeps multiplying...

If anyone has any other fantastic indoor activities for crazy children please, I'm begging you, let me know. I have just started with "school" so they are writing thier names and learning to read, but that all lasts about 10 min before they are ready to move onto the next project. I'm runnin' low on ideas... any help is much appreciated... really... anything... anything at all :)
If anyone has any other fantastic indoor activities for crazy children please, I'm begging you, let me know. I have just started with "school" so they are writing thier names and learning to read, but that all lasts about 10 min before they are ready to move onto the next project. I'm runnin' low on ideas... any help is much appreciated... really... anything... anything at all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a recipe for homemade ornaments! Im not sure if they're too young though...? Ill send you the recipe and you can decide! Love! T
ReplyDelete